To all the mothers out there – thank you.
Thank you for everything that you do, all the sacrifices you’ve made, all the worry and concern, and all the love.
Whether you’re on the giving or receiving end this Mother’s Day, we’ve got you covered!
Reflect with Oh Joy
Celebrate with The Shift Creative
Give with The House That Lars Built
Plan with Style By Emily Henderson
Save with Mrs. January
First, let us define tablescape.
Tablescape - a beautiful tabletop setting. Commonly present at events and/or special occasions but becoming more common in everyday life because people like to take pictures of their food.
Okay we made that definition up but it is quite accurate. We have rounded up our favorite tablescapes from the internet and guess what they all have in common? A TABLE! So we could not be more delighted that the Bermex Event is on! From now until April 30th, 2016 you save 10% on all custom Bermex dining collections. We love Bermex tables because they are Canadian-made, solid wood, and highly customizable. You can get the shape, size, and finish you want for your perfect dining set.
These are our favorites (links are below):
1. Traditional and classic from Borrowed Blu
2. Elegant and feminine from Domino
3. Natural and free from Green Wedding Shoes
4. Fun and flirty from The Shift Creative
5. Stylish and clean from 100 Layer Cake
If you have a table, you can create a tablescape. Use these for inspiration and add your style!
1. 1. Know Your Measurements
Of course you want to measure the room that you are putting furniture in, this is assumed, but have you thought about how wide your doorway is or whether the piece will be going up or down a narrow staircase? These extra measurements will make the entire process so much smoother.
1. 2. Take Some Photos of the Room You Want to Purchase Furniture For
Snap some photos with your phone of the space you are wanting furniture for before you go shopping. This will make it a lot easier to visualize a piece in your space when they are side by side. It will also explain your space to our knowledgeable sales staff without you having to describe a thing! Don’t worry, if they are mixed in with the million pictures of your pets we will not judge.
1. 3. Collect Images of Styles You Like
Clearly, we love pictures. They say so much without a using single word. Part of the fun in designing your own space is collecting images of things you like and getting inspiration from that. Our Pinterest boards are a great place to start! Just be careful you do not fall down the rabbithole.
Buying furniture is meant to be an exciting and positive experience. We are passionate about helping you find the pieces that fit perfectly into your life and are happy to answer any questions you may have. Want to browse on your own first? We respect that too. Come and see us at Palliser Rooms / EQ3 for a great experience! Our beautiful and spacious showroom is located at 2125 Faithfull Avenue in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.
It is Easter time friends and we are feeling inspired. The drab of winter is starting to be washed away, Easter eggs are popping up on Pinterest, and our Service Manager brought home a brand new baby! So exciting! To share in that feeling of rejuvenation we have found some beautiful Easter-inspired DIY's to freshen and renew your home.
1. Natural Dyed Easter Eggs. If you're dying eggs this Easter why not avoid artificial dye and go with natural ingredients you've already got around the kitchen? Create an earthy pastel palette by using natural food dye.
2. Dip-dyed Pillows. Pastels have taken over Pantone's colors of the year for 2016! Go ahead and incorporate Rose Quartz and Serenity into your home decor this Easter and then keep them on display for the rest of the year!
3. Pastel Layer Cake. This easy baking DIY packs an impressive punch.
4. The Easiest DIY Painting Ever. Before you say, "I'm not artistic," just click the link for the tutorial and give it a shot. Easy peasy.
5. DIY Nutella Marshmallows. There always has to be one last snow storm in March and you will want some delicious marshmallows to go with your comforting cup of cocoa.
6. DIY Paper Flowers. Speaking of snow storms, you can easily create your own flowers too! If you find yourself snowed in for a day try this beautiful DIY.
7. Ombre Favor Bags. Treat bags are not just for kid's parties. We all love to give, so give your guests something beautiful they can take home with them this Easter by adding some treats to this lavender ombre favor bag.
For more Easter inspiration check out our Pinterest Board!
We're celebrating Boxing Day at Palliser Rooms!!
From December 26th to January 5th, Palliser is holding a National Sectional Event and we are able to pass the savings from the manufacturer on to you! Choose from hundreds of configuration options in leather or fabric and save an additional 20% off. Just bring in your room dimensions and we'll help you figure out the perfect sectional for your space. See you on Boxing Day!
Our warehouse is getting ready for the New Year so now is the time to take advantage of great deals on warehouse clearance items and floor model discounts. Discover various "treasures" with products including dressers, dining chairs and tables, coffee and end tables as well as great buys on unique upholstered accent chairs.